Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Ability to select from two different Landing Pages when you log in:
- Accounts view (default view)
The MyView page provides a dashboard style view of account activity and functionality within boxes called widgets. You can customize the My Online Banking page to only display the information that is most important to you when you login to Online Banking.
- Accounts view (default view)
- Establish event and transactional based ALERTS delivered at login and/or via email. Setup alerts to watch for falling or rising balances, personal memos, incoming/outgoing debits and credits, etc.
- Send and receive secure messages to and from credit union representatives through the Message Center
- View check images within the Transaction History
- Set-up recurring transfers and loan payments
- Password self reset
- Rename your accounts with personalize nicknames
- View holds on your share accounts: ATM deposits, Debit Card transactions and check holds
- Download your transactions to Quicken™
- Bill Payment system integration
Bill Pay is our online bill payment system. With Bill Pay you can schedule a one time payment, schedule automatically recurring payments, and track your payment history. Bill Pay allows you to retain the payment information for your payees, which makes paying your bills each month quick and easy. Best of all, Bill Pay is available to our members with no monthly or per payment charge!
Short on time? Try eBill, from USF Federal Credit Union. eBill receives your billing information and automatically uploads payment amounts into your Online Bill Pay account. When you log in, simply confirm how much you want to pay and the date. Then click pay – it’s that easy!
eBill eliminates the extra steps and extra time you spend paying bills. Plus, it’s totally free, and you can still receive billing statements and pay as much or as little as you want. To sign up, just log into your Online Bill Pay account and look for the "eBill sign up" section on your homepage.
- Live Chat
Instant message bill pay support.
- Expedited Payments
Expedite permits you to have your payment credited to your account with the merchant the next day. In order to determine the time you need to schedule the payment, please move your mouse over the word "expedite” directly to the right of the merchant you want to pay.
- Person to Person Payments
P2P Payments allows anyone in the United States with a bank account to send and receive money using their existing accounts. This electronic payment service is accessible through financial institutions’ Web sites and leverages the same secure processing as online banking transactions. Payments can be made using only the recipient’s name and e-mail address. The money is deducted from the sender’s account and deposited directly in the recipient’s account in one to three business days with payment confirmations sent to the recipient’s e-mail address. The ability to electronically transfer funds between accounts and financial institutions provides a convenient, easy-to-use, secure service that simplifies financial management and provides an additional payment alternative.