USF Federal Credit Union offers a full range of financial services to the faculty, staff, students, alumni association members, and their families worldwide in addition to the organizations with employees on the campuses of the University of South Florida. USF FCU recently expanded membership to include employees of Darden Restaurants, Inc., Red Lobster employees and numerous businesses across the Tampa Bay area. Founded in 1959, USF FCU has over 48,000 members and more than $500 Million in assets. USF Federal Credit Union has six branch locations and participates in the Shared Services Network, which allows access to branch locations nationwide.
Our Credit Union is a financial institution owned and controlled by Members for their benefit that:
- Delivers superior service in a friendly and courteous manner with respect for the worth and dignity of all its members
- Promotes thrift and the cooperative ideals of the credit union philosophy
- Offers loans and deposit accounts at competitive rates and high quality financial services at fair prices for users of those services
- Maintains long-term financial stability to ensure security of member deposits
- Is a responsible member of the University community
Board of Directors
Click here to view USF Federal Credit Unionís Board of Directors
Click here to view USF Federal Credit Unionís Management Team
Click here to view USF Federal Credit Unionís Supervisory Committee
The Charitable and Relief Engagement (CARE) Committee is a standing committee of the Board of Directors of USF Federal Credit Union (USF FCU). Its primary purpose is to facilitate USF FCU’s implementation of the fundamental credit union philosophy of “members helping members” and of involvement with community needs.
Click here to view USF Federal Credit Union’s CARE Committee.